Fundamental Data APIs are the quickest way to to collect data on a DeFi protocol, contract, address or any other raw blockchain data that can be retrieved by topics, sig hash or many other parameters. Look for the detailed information on parameters and available data under each endpoint.
Possible use cases:
- Gather information on EOA account behaviour on blockchain
- Gather information on EOA account behaviour within a Smart Contract
- Gather statistics on interactions with your Smart Contracts, be that based on events or external function calls
- Gather information on ERC-20 transfers of a EOA address or a Smart Contract
- Gather information on ERC-721 (NFT) transfers of a EOA address or a particular Collection (Smart Contract)